Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Return to Montana

So, i'm back in Bozeman. But for awesome reasons.

Matt Root and Shannon Terry....the soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Root, are being wed this saturday, and I'm in town to help mat celebrate his last days of freedom.

Hopefully there will be some excellent ammunition for the future after tomorrow's day long bachelor party. No details. yet. Only after the fact

My drive today was interesting...12.5 hours on the road.

Thought it was nice to be able to drive longer than 2 hours without having to stop and get gas.

First I was hasseled at the border due to my permanent resident card...first one guy says I should have handed it in, then the people inside say I can in fact, keep it as long as I'm a student...which is what i was told when I tried to turn it in last time.

I was also selected for a "random" search. This always seem to happen when I have long hair.

Also probably doesn't help that I drive a jetta these days....

Then almost getting a ticket in Washington, though I talked my way out of it by being "canadian"

Nice.

Finally got to Montana, which is fun. Tomorrow is going to be sweeeeeeet.

No comments: