Saturday, June 17, 2006

Sometimes, you just don't know.

So, in the last 24 hours I've slept...maybe 2.

All in all I'm surprised at my functionality.

managed to finish all my work at...work..
got back to heh condo, made dinner..drank some beer.....more beer..then some more beer.
Got to the Pub around 10, a great irish pub in Edmonton, O'Byrnes
It's good times.

noting like a good Black and Tan followd up with vodka redbull.

And doing jagerbombs with your boss.

This is the guy that told me last summer that it was a dry camp.....
Not many are as fun a drunk. Good times tonight, especially when it's on his credit card.


er...

Don't be sorry for my lack of sleep. Be glad I've learned to cope with it. I mus apologize for any late night random drunken phone calls. though there's a good chance there may be more tomorrow.
We'll seee


Good night.

Oh shit..I'ts 4:20 am....again.

Thanks Ally.

No comments: